ACCI staff are carrying out a project to survey cultural heritage collections in the communities of Eeyou/Eenou Istchee, offering preservation tips along the way and gathering interest for a future preservation workshop.
Archivist, Lisa, stands by the beautiful glass wall at the Kuujjuarapik Airport.
|The old Anglican church still standing in the community; an example of built heritage.|
- Whapmagoostui: October 29 - 31
- Chisasibi: October 31 - November 2
- Waskaganish: November 2 - 7
- Ouje-Bougoumou: November 8 - 9
- Wemindji: November 12 - 14
- Eastmain: November 14 - 16
- Waswanipi: November 19-20
- Mistissini: November 21 - 22
- Nemaska: TBD